Saturday – March 6th
Working hours of competition center: from 10:30 till11:45 am
Team leaders meeting: 11:30 am
Distances from finish to the start : 150 meters
- Scale – 1:7500;
- Contour interval – 2,5 m
- Maps will be in plastic bags. Control description flattened on the map;
- Additional control description for all classes on start box;
- There will be restaurant at the finish area;
- Tea will be free of charge for competitors.
Sunday March 7th
MOST IMPORTANT: Due to the long distance from the village to the competition area where the race will be held, and because of the impossibility to approach by car, please note that you should be well organized and planned well your time .
Car parking and bus parking will be at same place like in Saturday. (see the event center map in one of the earlier posts).
Distance from parking to the start is 4 km. Route will be clearly marked by tapes. On the way to the start you will pass the finish line where you can leave your jackets. The way back is the same.
- Route from the finish to the start will be clearly marked;
- “0” start time on 10:00 am;
- On the finish line will be only the finish SI station;
- SI Card reading and results table will be in the competition center in village Susara;
- Prize giving ceremony will be in the competition center;
- Restaurant will be in the competition center. The tea will be free of charge for all competitors;
- Prize-giving ceremony will be held at 3:00 pm;
- Water refreshment will be on the finish line;
- Scale – 1:10000;
- Contour interval – 5 m
- Maps will be on plastic bags. Control description flattened on the map;
- Additional control description for all classes in the start box.
Look closely to see if everything is in order, and if there are any changes please let us know as soon as possible.
Starting lists for Belgrade Open ande for Belgrade Open Prologue will be posted here on thursday.